Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Athens, Greece

Went for dinner and a hike up the Acropolis yesterday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Found an alternate path up which proved to be such a great photo safari!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The View from the Top

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Oh yes - can't forget a few shots of our hotel - "Art Hotel" - which is so adorable.... they're so nice here they prepared us a special 3am breakfast so we can eat before we leave. Gotta run to grab it now!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

c r y s t a l commented: Wow! So awesome! I know you guys are having an incredible time!!!! Keep us updated with more lovely pics!

Love the cat! so cute!

Stay safe and eat yummy food, girl! I had a gyro tonight and thought of you. ;)
July 20, 2007 at 1:35 AM
Mike Larson commented: SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!

these are sweet Lianna

nice work
July 21, 2007 at 12:27 AM
Jasmine commented: Yummmm, Greek food. Eat extra for me! :)
Have fun and keep posting...I LOVE it!
xoxo...
July 22, 2007 at 10:19 PM
cjmom commented: Hey how bout an update! Be sure to guard your things over there - especially your cameras. We had stuff taken in London out of our hotel room. Try to get in some R+R while you are there. July 23, 2007 at 11:19 AM
Sarah Barlow commented: MMM...I agree with Jasmine! Eat some Greek food for me too! haha! Looks incredible out there! I can't wait to visit there someday! Have a blast! July 23, 2007 at 5:48 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com