Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Monday, July 2, 2007

Schedule

So far our 2007 schedule is shaping up nicely with a mix of destination and local weddings, and a bunch of platform speaking and seminars thrown in the mix. My friend mentioned the other day that I need to keep a calendar online so they'd know when I'm even in town (not much as you can see) so here goes!! I'll keep this list updated so that folks can reference this and know where in the world I'm at ;)


The following dates are already booked for weddings (unless specified otherwise):

1/1 - Georgian Terrace - Atlanta, GA
1/10-17 - Imaging USA - San Antonio, TX (speaking)
2/4-9 - Xtreme Cabo - Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (seminar)
3/22-29 - WPPI 2007 - Las Vegas, NV (speaking)

4/10-12 - BBC - Atlanta, GA (teaching)
4/20 - Seaside, FL
5/2-4 - Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
5/5 - The Biltmore - Atlanta, GA
5/12 - Capital City Club - Atlanta, GA
5/25-28 - Ocho Rios, Jamaica

6/2 - The Four Seasons - Atlanta, GA
6/9 - Emory, VA
6/13-15 - Negril, Jamaica
6/25-28 - Chicks that Click - Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas (speaking)
6/30 - GA Botanical Gardens - Athens, GA

7/7 - Palm Beach, Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
7/10-12 - BBC - Chattanooga, TN (teaching)
7/18-30 - Kefalonia, Greece & Greek Island Hopping

8/4 - The Biltmore - Atlanta, GA
8/14-16 - BBC - Atlanta, GA (teaching)
8/17 - Turner Field & Carter Center - Atlanta, GA (epics)

9/8 - The Fernbank Museum - Atlanta, GA
9/12-13 - Los Angles, California (speaking)

10/14 - Louisberg, NC
10/27 - Apple Pie Ridge - Alto, GA
12/1 - The Ritz Carlton - Palm Beach, FL



We did not list any of the dates we have pending as there are too many at this point but you can always email or call to double-check a certain date :) Stay tuned for pics and blogging from the next event on the calendar ;)

 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com