Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Stuck on Zante

Four days later and a few set-backs (mostly with Olympic Airlines) we're still here on blazing Zante. Yesterday, we made the best of it by signing up for an all-day boat trip around the island and saw some unbelievable sites...photos to come. Today we're supposed to fly out at night so we're venturing back to one of the amazing sites from yesterday for the top-end-view. We may be camping out in the airport tonight so wish us luck but hopefully we'll make it to Santorini by morning...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle commented: Wow!!! Liana, these photos are just breathless! it's about time i see some more photos, i only been stalking your blog everyday LOL. I love the cave shots, the water shots, the colorful homes...girl, love it all... I feel like i was there!! next time i want to tag along :) July 26, 2007 at 12:04 PM
Catherine commented: I just finished reading days of posts! What great stories! Beautiful photography! I love seeing the timeline, puts destination weddings in perspective! Sorry to hear you have been stuck in the power outage capital of the world! Travel safe!!! (posted by Mike) July 29, 2007 at 10:40 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com