Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tag You're It!!!

So there's this game of blog-tag going around. I guess it's my turn thanks to the fabulous Amy Martin, Michelle White, and Joy Moody.

We're supposed to spill the dirt on 8 little-known-facts about us then tag 8 others.

So here goes... in no real particular order...

8. I can turn my feet backwards.
Thanks to over 15 years of training in ballet. It's really gross.

7. I'm allergic to cinnamon but eat it anyways. My parents couldn't figure out why I got red around the mouth after eating cinnamon applesause as a kid and we finally figured it out when I was older and cooking a batch of cinnamon candy. Mmmmmmmmm...

6. Glamorous first job. I washed dishes in a pizza kitchen for my first job when I was 14 years old. Every Saturday I'd get up early and head in with my sister to go to work for the day. My brother-in-law is from Italy and owns a cafe/sports bar/pizza kitchen in my home town. We'd make donuts out of the left-over pizza dough..mmmmm..

5. I LOVE kitty cats.
I used to meow at my parents, friends, etc. Okay, some might say I've still got a frisky side. I had the cutest little (not really, he was really fat) kitty cat in college... but he didn't like ATL so he lives in NC now and I miss him :(

4. I used to be terribly scared of dogs. I was selling Girl Scout cookies to neighboors one summer evening and a really mean dog ran out of one of the houses and bit me on the behind. They almost took me to get a shot because of it. It was so scary. It took about 10 years for me to like dogs again...

3. Secret Family Recipe. For about ten years, I've had a secret plan to start a business selling a top-secret family recipe and retire by the age of 32. Just bought the domain name yesterday ;)

2. Crazy Dreams. When my parents were building houses when I grew up, before I saw the blueprints, I'd have crazy dreams about what they'd be like. Most of them had water going through the hallways so we could swim around the house... for some reason, they never turned out like that in real life.

1. Instead of playing with barbies... I used to turn my bedroom into a "library" and make my sister and brother pretend to check out books from me. In the summers, I'd take the entire contents of our pantry out to the back porch and get the big-wheels out and we'd play "drive through" and "grocery store."

Okay, that was fun... it was a bit difficult to think of since some of my little-knowns have been more-known for a while.

Who can I tag?? Hmmmmm...


The G and J$$ Family
Mr.Hall, Who's Been a Blog-Slacker about as much as me!
Paige Kearin who I can't wait to meet in person one of these days
Darling, hilarious Me Ra and Brian
David Jay who I'm sure has been taged but hasn't posted
Tim Ferriss, Author of 4HWW who's probably got some interesting things already out there
My long lost Crystal who I get to see in a few weeks :)
Last but not least, let's tag Kevin Meyers because it's been a while!

5 comments:

Anonymous commented: I have definitely done the "store" and the "library" and the "car lot"--yes I was always the owner of the shop, of course! I had a fascination with our fake check-out register (an old accounting calculator with a roll of paper). =) August 26, 2007 at 9:27 PM
Joy Moody Photography commented: When I was a kid we used to pay airplane on the swing set in the back yard, we would take off the end piece to the top pole of the swing set and speak into it in a flight attendants voice while we began to operate the swing..I mean flight....good times. August 26, 2007 at 11:18 PM
Mike Larson commented: swimming around in hallways! hah, i used to want to have tubes outside the house to get to other parts of the house, kinda like mcdonalds play places. August 27, 2007 at 2:05 AM
Amy Martin commented: woohoo... fun times :) Top secret recipe....? hmmmm, why'd you have to divulge that? now I'm all curious!!! :) August 27, 2007 at 10:00 AM
Heather commented: Rats, you've already been tagged! But I'm still going to tag you - it's the rules after all. :) Loved meeting at the WPPI this year. Your talk was so helpful to us in getting our business going. I wish you much luck with that whole 'getting-a-routine-going-thing'. I know I struggle with that myself. ^_^b August 28, 2007 at 11:52 AM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com