Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Thursday, August 30, 2007

What's on your walls, inside your doors?

If observed carefully, you've probably noticed a few changes recently... colors, systems, my lack of participation online....

... but the big changes have been made behind the scenes. Changes so big that they are uncomfortable and extremely time-consuming. Projects that keep me up at night... one part night-owl habits, one part excitement, another part workload. But it's worth it.

When you're trying to get all the "plates spinning" it takes a lot of focus and work in the beginning to get them going on their own. After that, it's a LOT easier though observation and an occasional tilt and correction here or there is necessary.

I suppose all of this blabber will make much more sense when I can unveil some of the projects that have been in the works for the past year. We're so close and I'm so excited...


Photos © liana lehman 2007

In the meantime, I'll share with you a preview of one of the many photo installations that will be gracing the walls, inside my home, sometime in the next week or two. My home is a palate of different colors and it seemed altogether suiting that the entryway set the tone. Above are the images that made the final cut out of 50-60 "doors from around the world." Thanks to the metadata, I confirmed my guess that almost all of these were taken in Athens, Greece last month... the rest are from the islands. They head to the framer tomorrow - good stuff!

So what's on your walls?

5 comments:

Emily DeWan Photography commented: My walls have lots of animal photos... cats, cats, and more cats.
I love these doors! So much color and texture; awesome!
August 30, 2007 at 1:30 AM
Mike commented: My walls are practically bare, as you well now. ;-) I remember a few of those doors! I need to get busy taking some photos to have framed. Love the pics! August 30, 2007 at 10:11 AM
Amy Martin commented: I have doors on my walls too! :) I have a thing for doors, locks, rust... so, they're all on my wall. I need to make a visit to ATL and see your house... well, and you! August 30, 2007 at 10:25 AM
Anonymous commented: Love the shots, Liana. It's so funny that you ask this, beacause I just sent off a TON of prints to whcc matted on sytrene for my bedroom. A huge 2ft by 3ft print of my travels to Venice this summer and 4 individual 5x30 inch prints of 4 different cities I visted this summer as well!

So excited for them to arrive!

-Jamie Delaine
August 30, 2007 at 1:26 PM
Jasmine commented: LOOOOOOVE those door photos!!!
xoxo..
August 30, 2007 at 2:27 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com