Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Irene

I've had the chance to shoot a BUNCH of portraits lately and love the change of pace!

With Christmas just around the corner, a number of individuals and families have contacted me about helping them with the perfect present: the gift of portraits!

Here's a SUPER quick shoot I did on Saturday late afternoon with Irene. She'll be headed back to Germany for the holidays to visit family there so it was awesome that we got to shoot outside to show a little bit of her new home-town area :)

Here's a quick Portrait Book design:

2 comments:

Sarah Barlow commented: OMG!!! I LOVE it!! The design is sooo perfect!:)
Amazing job!
November 19, 2007 at 10:38 AM
Shannon commented: GORGEOUS! I love the backgrounds...want to spill on where you got them :) or did you make them yourself! BEAUTIFUL December 6, 2007 at 9:55 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com