Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Email from Gracie (Kitty) Lehman:

This just in from "Gracie" (I miss them SOOOO much already - after driving ALLLLL day yesterday - thanks to 5mph traffic outside of ATL for 3 hrs - I'm up in NC for the holiday). It smells like Pumpkin break and stuffing and cranberries right now because they're already starting to cook. Mmmmmm...




"Dear Mom -

Meow meow meow.....oops sorry, speaking kitty there.

Meowsers, we sure do miss you. Aunt Kim is so great though. She lets us run around and wrestle with each other. We wrestled for three straight hours last night while she and Mr. Jason watched TV. They sure do watch boring stuff like the history of Thanksgiving. We were only interested in the big birds that kept popping up on the screen. Do you think Charlie and I could catch a turkey? They sure do look yummy!

Mr. Jason and Aunt Kim went to the store last night and bought some new kitty litter. I blame the smell on Charlie. You know how boys are. Aunt Kim kept using the word "Stink Bomb." We girls are nice smelling all the time, right?

Charlie has found a new perch on top of the wine cabinet. I worry about his drinking. Aunt Kim was really worried about since she bought a "behavior modification device" that squirts him every time he gets up there. It seems to work. Stupid boys, he doesn't even realize it is her doing it. He just thinks water just all of a sudden comes out of the sky when he gets up there now. Aunt Kim and I have decided to allow him to think that.

Ok - well, we miss you. When are you coming home. Aunt Kim let us sleep with her last night. She said "just this once", but we think otherwise. I woke her up this morning by jumping from her chair to her lap. It was funny!!! She's nice and pretty too! She said she may bring us a little turkey back from her Grandma's house today. Gee whizz we love her!


Sincerely yours,


Gracie"

1 comments:

Mike commented: Too funny, LOL! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, at least you werent totally spent like you were last year! November 27, 2007 at 9:05 AM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com