Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Travel / Schedule in 2008

It's that time of year again - the past few weeks I've forced myself to get out of the proverbial "rat race" long enough to do some serious planning for 2008.

2008 is going to be interesting for sure!! I have a feeling it's going to be a very exciting mix of photography, speaking, teaching, and just living the life, doing the things I'm meant to be!

So far I'll be traveling to:

- Miami, FL
- Honduras
- Belize
- Mexico
- Grand Caymen
- Denver, Colorado
- Grand Island, Nebraska
- Seattle/Tacoma, Washington
- Sevilla, Spain
- Michigan

And that's JUST in the first 120 days or so!!

Beyond that, I'll also be in:

- Las Vegas, NV
- New York
- New Jersey
- Athens, GA
- Mobile, AL
- Mexico
- New Orleans, LA
- Cleveland/Akron, OH


And the rest is a BIG MYSTERY!!! Where else I go is up to YOU!

I have yet to make it to Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Japan, India, or China. I'd also LOVE to get back to Paris and/or Ireland sometime soon... darn that Euro!! South America would be neat again too - maybe Argentina so I can practice my Tango!! Oh, and if anyone knows someone getting married and/or wanting to have a class at Glacier National Park in the summer Let Me Know!! Hehehe. (I've seriously wanted to go for a while to see those gorgeous blue-green pools of glacier milk!)


Now tell me: Where else do you think I'll be in 2008??

6 comments:

Sarah Barlow commented: I'm guessing but REALLY HOPING Chicago, Illinois!!!
hehe!

Love you!:)
December 19, 2007 at 5:00 PM
Shyla commented: New Haven CT because I will be there. :) December 19, 2007 at 7:14 PM
Amy Martin commented: Um, I don't know where else you'll be going... but I think I'm going to have to pack myself in your suitcase and go with you to some of your already-cinformed destinations. All I can say is luuuuuucky! December 19, 2007 at 8:24 PM
abcdef commented: Sounds like you're not going to be home much this year, lol! But I know you sure will have fun traveling and seeing different parts of the country.

I hope you and your famiy have a very Merry Christmas!
December 21, 2007 at 4:48 PM
Unknown commented: Back to Myrtle Beach SC :) December 29, 2007 at 4:49 PM
jason groupp commented: Happy New Year! Wow - what a great lineup for the year already!

It would be great to see you again! If you have some time let's get together when you're in NYC, or NJ!
January 1, 2008 at 7:25 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com