Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Monday, January 21, 2008

Made it to Denver!!!

WOW. What a week!

I'm happy to report that I've safely made it to Denver, Colorado after 25 hours of (unexpected) driving in the past 72 hours.... and 9 hours of speaking (on my feet) at PPA of Nebraska yesterday :)

Our route covered:

Georgia
Tennessee
Kentucky (yeah, saw Elizabethtown and the National Quilt Museum!)
Illinois
Missouri
Kansas
Iowa (I lived there for 4 months in a round house when I was 4 :) )
Nebraska


Photobucket


I have to thank my dear Shyla for coming on this insane adventure with me because I'm not sure I'd have made it to Nebraska on time or in any condition to speak to an audience of other photographers all day if it weren't for her!!!


The people at Nebraska PPA were so sweet and welcoming! I think I must have been babbling and not making sense at the end due to my lack of sleep but they stuck with me and we had lots of fun talking about changes we'll be making to our businesses in 2008.

Afterwards, we joined Shane and Erin Melenbacker for a quiet, healthy dinner (ohh so nice!) before hitting the sack at EIGHT PM. I think that's officially the earliest I've gone to bed in a long time!

Shyla, Me, Erin, and Shane in Grand Island, Nebraska last night

Photobucket

Today it was rise and shine early thanks to twelve hours catch-up-sleep, then off to Denver, Colorado. A group of us will be doing some volunteer photography work for Volunteers of America then heading to Vail for an R&R biz retreat for the rest of the week. I'm hoping I get in some time to catch up on the blog but I'm not sure what the internet will be like up there so I'll likely be answering emails when I'm back to Denver on the weekend (Sara will be keeping up with emails too so no worries!)

1 comments:

Shane Melenbacker commented: Hey Liana... it was really great meeting you, learning from you and having dinner. Hope you get some rest while in the Rockies, you deserve it! By the way, we'll be keeping our eyes open for those carrot cakes :) January 22, 2008 at 12:11 AM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com