Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Why have I been MIA in 2008 ?? CONTEST!!!

Dear faithful blog readers,

I have been a blog-slacker in 2008. Yes, I admit it. That's step #1 of the ten-step recovery plan for being a blog-slacker.

Okay, okay... in all seriousness, I'm here to tell you the REAL reason why I've been MIA in 2008. I've got something in my life for the FIRST TIME since I've been an adult. Actually, I don't remember a time I had this since before I was in JR Hight School!! It's something very foreign to me and has been a gradual change for 2008. It's actually my MAIN 2008 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION. (No, I haven't posted it yet!) There is an surprisingly small percentage of working Americans who have this.


Can you guess what it is??


Photobucket

On another note...


Some things I've been up to in the first 50 days of 2008 (that I'll be blogging between now and when I leave for Spain in early March):

Travel to/through:

- Miami and Sarasota, FL
- Honduras
- Belize
- Mexico
- Grand Caymen
- Tennessee
- Kentucky
- Iowa
- Illinois
- Nebraska
- Denver
- Vail
- Seattle
- Detroit
- Rome (GA)

Books Reading/Read:
- The Traveler's Gift
- Meatball Sundae
- Redeeming Love
- Spanish Dictionary ;)
- The new Dave Ramsey Book

Tried for the 1st Time:
- Zip-lining through the jungle
- ATVs in jungle mud
- Cave-Tubbing
- Belizian beer - ick!!
- Photographing chickens en Mexico
- Surviving Montezuma's Revenge
- Driving for 18+ hours in less than 24 hours
- Going to Vail and NOT skiing
- Speaking for 8 hours in one day in front of a larger audience
- Walking across a tightrope 30 feet in the air
- A new portrait-book lab
- Shopping at an indoor Farmer's Market
- "Fluidity" dance class
- Wearing sexy black dress that sister shipped me for her wedding this August
- Eggplant croquets
- Macaroni and Cheese Pizza - ick!!
- UGG boots
- A lunch place called "Lettuce Souprise You!"
- Whirlyball
- Getting DISC-analyzed



Some other things I've been up to:

- Taking a vacation
- Visiting my grandma
- Transitioning house between roomies
- Teaching THREE Photo Biz Boot Camps and speaking all day at TWO PPA state winter conventions in less than 30 days!!
- Practicing my Spanglish at dinner with mission group and guests from Spain
- Trying to keep my teenage kittens from mutilating the furniture with their nails
- Working on Extreme Bedroom Makeover
- Fund-raising
- Volunteering
- Painting
- Cooking Again
- Contemplating being able to give up fast-food and start eating before 1pm again
- Unlimited Classes at Dance 101
- Taking Pictures ;)
- Going to The Ballet for V-day
- Cooking large vat of Noodle Soup for me, BF, and all friends who are fighting nasty winter flu-bugs
- Checkin' In with Design Team to see about album and photo-progress
- Victoria-Secret-Like fashion/portrait shoots
- Going to the Movies
- QT with BF who is currently at 102-degrees temperature, poor guy!
- Chilling at home by the fireplace
- Working on TOP Secret project for a convention next month in Vegas ;)

Check back Friday to find out what my 2008 RESOLUTION is and what I've got in my life for the FIRST time since I've been old enough to drive!!! The first person to guess what it is gets a free copy of my new favorite book mailed to them next week!!

5 comments:

Mike commented: My temperature was down to 99.9, but now it has ticked back up over 100. Hopefully this flu will break soon! You need margin young lady! =) February 21, 2008 at 12:48 AM
Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) commented: Wow...you've been busy but I'm really looking forward to the new 'big' entries! As for my guess. Hmmm. Is it some sort of savings account?
-E
February 21, 2008 at 1:40 AM
Michelle commented: wow! girl you've been rockin and rollin....i knew something was up. Especially with all those teaser iphone clips LOL!!! I was like what is really goin on!!! LOL

Guessing what your 2008 Resolution is and what it is you got for the first time since you've been old enough to drive? Can we guess more than once? Here goes my guesses..I think it might be one of the following:

*learn a new language
*take more time for self
*vow to remain in your size 2 jeans
*have a Dance Studio in your home
*do a dance performance before
a crowd of people
*never leave your True Love
*sponsor a foreign exchange student

That's all i can think of off the top of my head....if i think of anything else i'll be sure to post it. (hee hee)

Sorry to hear your under the weather Mike:( Liana did you make him some soup? (hee hee)
Ok well I can't wait to see what this is tommorrow!!!!

Later Chica!!
February 21, 2008 at 8:23 AM
Chriselda commented: hmmm. small percentage of working americans....

i'm going to go with a retirement fund, IRA, a new house

ooooh ooooooh oooooh! i know!!! it's a "day off!"
February 21, 2008 at 11:51 AM
jessicaclaire commented: this is weird, but i'm going to guess a horse! February 22, 2008 at 8:05 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com