Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Live the Question


I happened upon this quote for the first time sometime last year and thought of it today for some reason...

...I would like to beg you dear Sir, as well as I can, to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.

Rainer Maria Rilke, 1903
in Letters to a Young Poet


Photobucket
Cadiz, Spain - March 2008

3 comments:

Melissa Pearce commented: Oh. I love it. I remember reading this in a book called the Velveteen Woman a few years ago. I kept that quote on a page in my journal of quotes/verses that I would flip to when the struggles seemed to overwhelm me. Thanks for the reminder. It is so sweet to look back at trying times and realize that they don't last forever, He did carry me through. What a blessing! May 7, 2008 at 4:12 PM
Amanda Harris commented: That quote has been my favorite since I discovered it in high school....it's posted right above my computer on my inspiration board! May 7, 2008 at 5:59 PM
Mike commented: Not heard this one before, but by golly it makes sense! May 14, 2008 at 9:20 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com