Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Friday, May 9, 2008

Sneak Peak of #67

I'm not sure where the day went... I was plowing through emails and work and looked up and it's 5:45PM and I need to be out the door in less than an hour...

Needless to say, I don't have time to gather ALL my proof of accomplishing #67 of my 101... but here's a teaser...

Photobucket

...Of course these are all ones in my Living Room (which has mostly been done for a while)... but there IS one that is new as of yesterday. Can you guess which one?

3 comments:

Anonymous commented: I seriously need to do the same thing with my travel photos. Except I have an olive-green wall. I love canvas prints. Do you print through WHCC or Pictage? Or a local shop? I'm shopping around for a long-term printing solution. May 9, 2008 at 10:35 PM
jamiedelaine commented: Liana, is it the one on the left in the brown frame?? I know it's one of the frames in the LEFT picture but I'm not sure which one! May 10, 2008 at 12:24 AM
Liana commented: Hey Chris - Yeah, It took a while to get into gear to do this but I'm so happy I did!! I print most of my portrait stuff through WHCC ... though a lot of these are from MyPhotopipe (which is in ATL but they're like WHCC). Pictage does most of my wedding stuff though. Good luck with yours!!

You are RIGHT Jamie!!! That used to be a Black and White print in there and it looked too washed out... so it's a Spain pic now instead :) Very observant!
May 10, 2008 at 10:53 AM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com