Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Look What Else I Got Last Night !!!

Look what else I got last night on mine and Mikey's 1-Year Anniversary date (besides Hello-Kitty candy charm bracelets)...

PrettyRingPicture

Yes, I know I'm a blog-tease. I have to run out to meet up with my Fiancé for lunch though and run some errands then I'll be back to blog all the romantic details and juicy gossip :)

11 comments:

hike photography commented: Liana!! That is some serious bling- it's gorgeous!!! I've been checking your blog since Xtreme Cabo and I don't usually leave comments but I had to for this one :) Congratulations on your engagement and also all your business success! ~Kelly July 16, 2008 at 2:43 PM
Anonymous commented: Those flowers - wow - they are BEAU-TI-FUL! July 16, 2008 at 3:08 PM
Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer commented: Whoa, congrats girl!! Who is going to be YOUR wedding photographer now? Decisions decisions! ha! July 16, 2008 at 3:20 PM
Joy Moody Photography commented: Congratulations! That is freaking awesome. July 16, 2008 at 3:20 PM
Beth Crook commented: Wow, those flowers are gorgeous! Oh wait, nice ring! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! July 16, 2008 at 3:39 PM
Jasmine commented: i LOOOOOOVE you!! and i couldn't be happier for you and mike!! you deserve the world!!! xoxoxoxooxox.... July 16, 2008 at 4:50 PM
MM commented: Amazing news!! Many congrats! July 16, 2008 at 5:50 PM
c r y s t a l commented: OMG!!! I tried to call you today....but that was BEFORE I saw this post!!! I am freaking out!! SOOOOO excited for you and MIKE!!!! Congratulations, dear!!! I love you!!!

Let the wedding planning officially begin!! LOL!!!
July 16, 2008 at 10:42 PM
Robin Dini Photography commented: what a fantastic way to announce it! congratulations. July 16, 2008 at 11:24 PM
Mike commented: Huge Congrats!!!!!!! We are very happy for you!!! I step away from your blog for a few days, and whoa! do I return to a surprise! July 16, 2008 at 11:26 PM
Amy Martin commented: OMG!!! I've been out of town for over a week and I'm jsut getting back and I saw this! SOOOO happy for you! xoxo. July 21, 2008 at 2:07 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com