Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Monday, August 18, 2008

30-day Wedding Retreat

The next 30 days or so are going to be an interesting retreat into COMPLETE and utter wedding immersion.

August in Atlanta is generally too-hot to be high wedding season so as we're all caught up on all things for wedding clients, now is our chance to take a step back and re-work some of our online resources and tools for clients and future clients.

All-things-wedding just STARTS there though. Here's a little glimpse into what the next 30-days holds for me and loved ones:

- My little sister is getting married THIS weekend!! Sara and Shyla are traveling with us to Ohio to shoot it, we have videographers coming from Atlanta too, and my MOH Kimberly is flying in to act as day-of-coordinator.

- Speaking of Kimberly, I'll be the MOH for her wedding in November and the count-down has officially begun. Soon I'll be helping plan a bridal shower, trousseau shower, and bachelorette party.

- My darling and infinitely patient fiance whipped up some amazing Save the Dates for us which arrived on Friday and will be sent out very shortly for our own wedding next Spring. Between custom-designing graphics for us, building a wedding blog, helping me paint the guest room for a new room mate moving in soon, and being dragged to 101 department stores this weekend to go bridesmaid dress shopping (don't ask) ... I can't believe he's still insisting on having a REAL wedding vs eloping. LOL.

- This past weekend I was a GUEST at a wedding for the 2nd time this year! We have another one to attend in September and I'll BE in two, too.

- After labor day, I'll be flying off to distant lands to plan our own destination wedding with my mom in tow. Thanks Dad for those Frequent Hotel points to put us up there free for a week! I'll have exactly ONE WEEK to meet with as many vendors as possible and figure out how to make our wedding happen.

- My poor mother is in crunch-mode hand-sewing 22-foot linens for my sister's big day this weekend and getting calls from me to discuss the latest and greatest of my OWN wedding planning finds. She gets to celebrate her birthday in the week between my sisters wedding and us flying to go plan mine. Talk about craziness!

I'm sure there are 101 more wedding-related details to relay but I have to keep some for another day so stay tuned...

 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com