Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Friday, August 29, 2008

Professional Framed Photography and Canvas Art on the Walls!

Another one of my 101 in 1001 to report that's been finished for a while: #67 Finish filling the Frames in a House and have them on the Walls! Tada!!

Check out the YouTube video for the grand tour! Most of these are custom canvas gallery wraps and frames with museum mats that we offer our clients for their own pictures. Some of these I printed myself years ago in the dark room (NYC ones mostly), others are from the past few years, and even ones from 2008.

Want to purchase a framed print or canvas?? Help me achieve #71 (Selling 21 of my prints) and get a great deal on custom art at the same time! :) I also have made available some cool verse pics that I started making for our mission trip to Spain earlier this year. (I've added more since)

Many of the images are from Greece (Athens and the Greek Islands), Spain, Jamaica, Brazil, Aruba, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, Honduras, Belize, New York City, Florida, and many other super-cool destinations around the world.




Click here to view what we offer:

Custom Framed Photography and Canvas Gallery Wraps

Bookmarks and Verse Photos

2 comments:

Robin Dini Photography commented: this is such a great idea! i want to add it to my list! I love the colors you chose and the simple frames. very beautiful presentation. August 31, 2008 at 9:36 PM
Chanel Parrott commented: Liana- wow your place has changed a lot since I was there...I think I had come maybe a month or so after you had moved it. Love the book shelves in your room and the rest of the place looks amazing! Great job! Have fun with the wedding planning! ~Chanel September 1, 2008 at 1:43 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com