Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Monday, September 15, 2008

At the End of a Hard-News Day...

WOKE up this morning to news of the largest bankruptcy in history... TEN times larger than the WorldCom/Enron collapse... (no, we're not connected in any way other than the name with the Lehman Brother's)

SPENT the lunch hour with sweet potential clients laughing, comparing quirks of loved ones, dreaming out loud about our weddings, forgetting for a while what was happening outside these walls....

COOKED up an industrial-size vat of noodle soup that will last us through the winter, and hopefully help Mikey's cold...

GLIMPSED the news again and was yet again reminded YES I am blessed to have a business and a job even if the economy is less than stellar now...

RECEIVED the sad, sad news that my darling fiance's grandmother passed away this evening...

REMEMBERED the verse cards I'd made and wanted to look through again...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Blessed is the man who preserves under trial, for when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12

Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? - 1 Corinthians 1:20

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. - Galatians 6:9

5 comments:

jamiedelaine commented: Great verses Liana. I always love reading your blog <3 September 16, 2008 at 12:43 AM
Liana commented: Thank you Jamie for commenting - you're so sweet! I just checked out/bookmarked your updated blog... LOVE the new look you've got going on... wow I'm out of it!! September 16, 2008 at 1:47 PM
Unknown commented: Praise God that He is stable in unstable situations! Thank you for your boldness and encouragement!
Sarah
Can you check out my blog?
desiredfocusweddingphotography.blogspot.com
September 16, 2008 at 3:38 PM
Unknown commented: I SHOULD have read the last verse this MORNING. I was just NOT motivated or had the energy to do therapy today!! September 17, 2008 at 11:12 PM
Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) commented: I'm so sorry about the news. That first verse is especially encouraging to the family. God bless you guys!
-Eddie
September 24, 2008 at 7:39 AM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com