Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Monday, November 17, 2008

ATTN: Personal Assistant Needed!

Yes, I'm overdue for my Betty (Ugly Betty), Pepper Potts (Ironman), Louise (Sex in the City Movie), and dare I say a little bit of Andrea (Devil Wears Prada).

Photobucket

What this means:
- Personal Assistant position available
- Starting IMMEDIATELY or ASAP
- Greater Atlanta Area (Smyrna, GA for most of it)
- Seasonal/part-time basis to start
- With proven performance, may be asked to stay on for 2009 and beyond
- I would not ask this person to do anything I wouldn't do myself. I simply do not have time to do it all myself!


My future personal assistant should be able to:
- Assist with about anything necessary (nothing illegal, immoral, too-cleaning-oriented... I have cleaners that do an amazing job on the toilets/floors already!)
- Run errands
- Anticipate needs and learn on the run
- Quick learner
- Not have to be instructed on things every step of the way
- Assist with projects both business and personal in nature
- Computer-savvy is a PLUS PLUS PLUS!!
- Marketing, PR, and Digital Media skills a SUPER PLUS! This part could lead to you taking on a larger role in one of our companies!
- Previous personal assistant experience not necessary, but other relevant experience desired
- Must provide their own transportation and have a vehicle that they can use for the job, expenses will be reimbursed
- Scheduling, organization, and phone skills a MUST!
- You get to pick the official job title and help shape what it is!! I want this work to be rewarding so we can both say at the end of this day "all in a good day's work!"

I will in turn promise to do my best to be more like Carrie B than Miranda P... and anyone who understands what I'm talking about is already ten steps closer to being a good fit for this position ;)

THANK YOU for forwarding this on to anyone who would be great for this position. Please direct resumes and any other more-creative job application materials to liana at lianalehman.com :) We will be taking phone and in-person interviews this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous commented: 1) I will be your temp until the real thing comes along
2) You need to post this on craigslist.org
3) It will fo sho get nominated for Best of Craigslist!
November 17, 2008 at 12:08 AM
Simona Walters commented: Ohhh man I wish I could uproot my famliy and help you out, I am sure it would be a wonderful experience... unfortunalty I live a bit to far away... Unless... it's only a 6 hour commute...J/K It does sound fabulous though, good luck and let me know if you ever branch out into the Panhandle area of Florida...
~Simona
November 18, 2008 at 12:31 PM
Langorang commented: HEY! My name is Aaron Lang and I've decided I need a break from school and want to try and work for someone and be their personal assistant. I'm an outgoing person that likes to have a good time going through the day while staying on task and getting things done. I checked into your photography and it looks really cool. The work you say you need done looks like it would be something I could fully handle and would seem fun. Let me know if you're interested. If you want to check me out make sure I'm not weird or anything just facebook or email me and I'll be more than happy to get you some information. Hopefully hear from you. Aaron December 3, 2008 at 8:37 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com