Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"A Dollar Worth of Laughs"

Last week I was picking up some Wholesome Goodness Meow-Mix from PetSmart and spotted a halloween-costume sale at the checkout. $1 only for puppy outfits! The pretty princess hat looked PURFECT for Gracie, but if I got her an outfit, Charlie certainly needed one too! The pumpkin would go quite well with his orange fur I decided, and spent a grand $2 on my little "gifts" for my furry friends.

Turns out cats don't like outfits. Ha. Who would have guessed!??? Well, I felt it was cruel and unusual kitty-punishment to make them wear these for very long, but I DID get my "dollar worth of laughs" taking a few pics of them before the costumes came off.

Thanks Amanada for teaching me the "Dollar worth of laughs" phrase - love it! SOOOO worth the dollar too!



How CUTE is Charlie in his pumpkin outfit?
Photobucket

Gotta love the evil-eye Gracie gave me. I don't think she likes her Pretty Princess Kitty Hat.
Photobucket

I think Charlie needs a bigger outfit next time... this one was quite snug.
Photobucket

He kind-of gave up running around and would waddle a few steps then flop down. Awww.
Photobucket

Grace says "Charlie, u look stooopid!"
Photobucket

Charlie says "No, Grace, you look stuuupuud!"
Photobucket

Finally, the "I hate you mommy" look from Charlie
Photobucket

I wonder what they want to be next year?? ;)

6 comments:

Lydia commented: lol!! Gracie looks just like my kitty, Sapphire, so I've seen that hate look before! It doesn't help that my family got her when I was in 4th grade, and my younger sisters and I loved to dress her up in baby clothes. :-D November 12, 2008 at 12:35 PM
Annie commented: That is WAY too funny! The expressions on their faces are priceless :) November 12, 2008 at 12:38 PM
Rhonda commented: Haha! These pictures are awesome. I also have a cat named Charlie and I bought him a Halloween costume and a Santa hat last year. He was not amused. November 12, 2008 at 1:03 PM
Robin Dini Photography commented: how brave! my cats will thrash out at me if i ever attempted that :) November 12, 2008 at 2:03 PM
Michelle commented: girl these are FUN-NEE!!! November 13, 2008 at 8:00 AM
Unknown commented: *shocker*

I don't think my kitty would ever talk to me again if I even "attempted" to put her in a costume!
November 15, 2008 at 10:42 AM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com