Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Saturday, November 15, 2008

How FINE is your China??

When Mikey and I went to register at Macy's months ago for our wedding registry, I baulked at the thought of having to pick out all the "necessities" on their list of what we SHOULD register for.

I finally conceded and used the fun beeping gun to mark off a beautiful Monique Lhuillier pattern, thinking "oh, no one will buy this anyways, and we'll probably never use it." I suppose in the days of all-casualness the thought of eating on something so invested-in seemed a bit crazy to me.

Photobucket

Last night I stopped by Linens and Things to grab a tablecloth long enough to cover the table we'd be setting up for Thanksgiving (yes we'll be hosting here!) and ran into their store-closing liquidation sale, and my future will-actually-eat-off-it china pattern by Mikasa. The lady kindly and bravely climbed the moveable stairs to report that yes there are two sets remaining up top and no she didn't know how much they were. A price check later and I knew the deal was too good to be true... a complete set for barely the price of one place setting at Macy's! Somehow Fine China all of a sudden became a lot more alluring!

3 comments:

Unknown commented: sweet!

We're doing CHristmas Eve at our place ... and I just don't have the space for China ... but your set is LOVELY!
November 15, 2008 at 10:37 AM
sara d harper commented: oooo I like it! But where in the world are you going to put it??? November 15, 2008 at 11:08 AM
Liana commented: Spring-cleaning time in winter is what this means (to make room) LOL November 16, 2008 at 11:52 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com