Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Monday, December 8, 2008

Best Wedding / Marriage Advice?

For those of you who are married or have been married...

What's your best advice for planning a wedding?

AND

Best advice for marriage??

Just curious ;)

7 comments:

Rachel commented: for the wedding: 1. don't listen to family obligatory stuff; do what the two of you want, even if it isn't the norm. 2. find your dress early! (the rush fees stink)3. hire a good photographer

for the marriage: 1. pray together about everything and often 2. make an effort for good meals and "alone time" 3. laugh with each other
December 8, 2008 at 10:23 PM
Ken commented: The best thing for a great marriage is to always keep God in the center. December 9, 2008 at 7:24 AM
Test commented: Best wedding advice...make sure you have people around you who know your vision for your wedding so on the day you just have to be a bride.

Also, take mental pictures that day. I still have vivid memories of pausing with my new husband and taking it all in. If you don't take time to remember it will all pass as a big blur.

Best marriage advice: If you have commitment, Christ, and communication you really can work through anything. Also just think of marriage as 100% selflessness. Almost anytime there is an agument, ask, "Am I being selfish?"

Marriage is WONDERFUL! What a blessing!
December 9, 2008 at 8:50 AM
Andrea commented: For the wedding: Slow down and take it all in. Remember the sites and smells. And go nuts. Make sure its the wedding you've always wanted. There's no do-overs.
For marriage: Put God first and laugh a lot.
December 9, 2008 at 10:06 AM
Jared Rey commented: for marriage: the women is always wrong and the man is always right. or did I get that backwards? I always forget.

pray. pray often. pray together. pray together before bed.
December 9, 2008 at 11:37 AM
Daniel Dunn commented: Remeber it's not about the DAY...it's about the lifetime you are starting together! Don't let all the planning overwhelm and come between you. And pray often! God bless! December 9, 2008 at 3:10 PM
Unknown commented: Wedding advice: have a dedicated friend who is willing to be your slave/go to person the day of the wedding so you don't have to make ANY decisions (my friend had a detailed, 2-page long list from me for my wedding). Marriage advice: sit-down family dinner is a MUST .... nightly is best, but 3x a week if you can't do it every night. December 14, 2008 at 10:03 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com