Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Friday, February 20, 2009

RSVPs - Is this Normal?

Perhaps all the fellow brides-to-be and recently-married can help with this.

Our wedding is just over 40 days away, we sent invitations out over a month ago, and the RSVP deadline is tomorrow....

To date, 40% of our list has NOT RSVPed - is this normal??

7 comments:

Unknown commented: I didn't get mine. :) February 20, 2009 at 6:59 PM
MM commented: Very normal. and VERY frustrating! I even sent out little friendly reminder emails and it didn't work........ February 20, 2009 at 7:33 PM
Unknown commented: yup. Well at least it was for me. 2 weeks before my wedding I had to call 100 people of a 140 person guest list. Was not impressed! February 20, 2009 at 7:34 PM
Test commented: Yes, we live in a culture were people don't RSVP! Dives me BATTY!!!

We didn't have a sit down dinner at our wedding, so I didn't NEED RSVP's to do the setting arrangements, but I was still annoyed!

Jessie...I can't imagine all the phones...like you didn't have enough to do already!
February 21, 2009 at 8:34 AM
Liana commented: I agree w/ya all... there's plenty of stress planning a wedding regardless... if people don't RSVP or wait till last minute, it forces you to do stuff last minute :(

I don't think I realized the importance of this until you go through planning your own stuff. Now I make a point to remind myself to RSVP on time.

Jessie - WOW 100 out of 140!! Yikes!!
February 21, 2009 at 12:51 PM
Unknown commented: ABSOLUTELY normal.

Oh, you'll get a bunch of RSVPs the WEEK OF the wedding. Seriously.
February 21, 2009 at 3:17 PM
Unknown commented: It is very rude, yet quite normal for people not to get back to you in time. It's quite annoying to have to chase up for your big day, but that's what it is, your big day, not anybody else'. People are so busy going about their own lives they forget these things. Don't let it frustrate you too much. Just call around and ask people. When you hear how bad they all feel at not having got back to when they should have, you will feel better :) March 1, 2009 at 1:01 AM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com