Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Friday, July 18, 2008

Cardboard Testimonies

My friend forwarded this to me today and WOW is this powerful. It's set to a song "He Loves Us" by John Mark McMillan (played at Hillside) that I heard earlier this year for the first time and my friend Tony plays for us often on the guitar. LOVE this song :)

6 comments:

jamiedelaine commented: Hello tears! Thanks for sharing, so powerful. July 18, 2008 at 7:30 PM
Ken commented: Very powerful, I heard about cardboard testimonies form someone in our Sunday school class and just saw it for the first time. God is awesome. Thank you for posting it. July 18, 2008 at 8:58 PM
Unknown commented: Very cool. Very powerful. July 20, 2008 at 10:20 PM
Dawn Davis commented: Wow... I came by to say thanks for your sweet words on our blog today and end up full of tears because of these powerful testimonials!!!! How awesome this is! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!! xoxoxox ~ Dawn July 21, 2008 at 10:08 AM
Lezlie Andrew commented: This is my church (located in Amarillo, TX). :) July 23, 2008 at 12:05 PM
Deyla commented: I accidently ran across your blog and IM so glad I did, I saw this video and want to thank you for posting it, It was truly a blessing to watch! From one photographer to another, sometimes we take things for granted and this is a perfect video to watch to remember how blessed we are! You do beautiful work and I am going to put your blog on my watch list for sure! Thanks again! July 24, 2008 at 9:50 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com