Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Meet the Parents, Part Duex

There it was... item #2 on the wedding worksheet/checklist... right under ANNOUNCE ENGAGEMENT... ARRANGE FOR YOUR FAMILIES TO MEET, IF THEY HAVEN'T ALREADY...

Mike and I have spent some quality time these past few weeks making doodles next to the check-boxes of our wedding checklist that came nicely packaged in my wedding binder that Kimberly so sweetly surprised me with the day after we got engaged. My eyes must have been growing wider and wider by the minute as I realized planning a wedding in less than 12 months requires getting through a full page-and-a-half of the checklist to get "caught up" to where we should be. Ha!

We'd both met each other's parents long, long ago (or so it seems)... we see his parents regularly as they live in the area and Mike's been on vacation with my family a few times now... but they'd never met each other.

Anyways, mom came down this past weekend to take me on a grand tour of EVERY dress shop in Atlanta, Marietta, Roswell, and even down to Peachtree City. While I tried on just about every gown made by every designer... she was on a mad hunt for a petite-size mother of the bride's dress to wear next month for my sister's wedding.

Photobucket

Item #2 was arranged much quicker than we imagined... and without much effort... Dad drove in from working in FL... Mike's parents arrived back into town from a business trip late Saturday... so we all joined up for brunch on Sunday after church :)

Brunch was super yummy and our parents talked the whole time we couldn't get a word in! LOL. After the food was cleared, they stayed and kept talking for another hour or so ...and finally Mike and I were like "okay, time to go..." to actually get them to free up our table for someone else! Needless to say, it went smoother than either of us bet on and now we can move down to Item #3 and beyond such as DETERMINE WHO YOUR BRIDAL PARTY WILL BE and CREATE A WEDDING WEBSITE :)

 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com