Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Airbus 380 ride from Australia

In the past few months, I've been keeping an eye on flights to and from Australia as we're about ready to book our tickets for next spring.

Since the Melbourne Boot Camp is already booked full and Newcastle/Sydney is quickly on it's way too... Mike and I decided to make a multi-purpose trip to the land down under.

Work AND Honeymoon! Since I have Boot Camps to teach in late April (and thus we will be flying/staying there regardless) and we have a few weeks between then and our gettin' hitched in early April, we figured we would fly to New Zealand for the first part of the honeymoon, then to Australia for a bit before I start teaching there.

Qantas Airlines
has been talking about their double-decker Airbus 380 for years now and it finally made it's first commercial flight on October 20th from Melbourne to Los Angles.

Photobucket

This plane is unreal! The largest in the world, it's got some MAJOR perks for long-haul rides and it will be awesome to see if it works to book our return flight on this.

Click the picture for a full tour!

2 comments:

Tim Co. commented: A380 rocks! Thats like almost better than the entire honeymoon lol...ok maybe not quite ha ha but certainly a wonderful treat :-)! Hope this works out for you Liana! October 24, 2008 at 1:10 AM
Unknown commented: that plane looks amazing! Can't wait til april! October 24, 2008 at 9:39 AM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com