Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Romance and Espionage

The doorbell of Tracy's studio jingled and soon we could feel the presence of someone standing, waiting behind us.

I turned to find a man in cap and uniform with a pink vase of roses and I cooed "oh Tracy... how sweet!"

It had been one of those days when I was thrilled to be busy, amongst a group of fresh friendly faces... anything to distract me from what was really on my mind. Somehow starting your morning with "the worst case is that it's cancer" does not bode well with me. I'd stayed fairly composed all morning mainly due to the fact I was teaching a group of 7 amazing ladies who were looking to me to keep things rolling.

Photobucket

When the man with the flowers announced "Le-A-na??" I was in utter shock thinking "WHAT!? FOR ME!?" and "Why would these gals send me flowers via carrier if they were doing something so sweet." The thought of Mikey sending me flowers I didn't even consider - he had NO idea where I was except that I was in Dallas/Ft.Worth teaching.

"Who is it from?" I asked and his quick, sly reply was "it's in the card" as he obtained my signature and quickly left. The gals oohed and awwed as I opened the card which was indeed from Mike. Somehow, he'd managed to work some espionage and found me! Tears welled up immediately and I fought them back with jokes about "how on EARTH did he pull this off and find me?"

Turns out he googled "Tracy" and "Ft.Worth Photographer," and found her blog, mention of her hosting a Boot Camp, address, then arranged everything. Today I was truly, completely surprised. While I'm not sure what the future holds for health, wedding plans, and most everything else, one thing is for sure; I've got a man who will love me no matter what.

Thank you dear fiance for the splash of beauty and sweet words to brighten my day!

2 comments:

Unknown commented: LIANA!!!!!! 'at worst case it's cancer' .... what's going ON girl???????? Sending hugs + prayers your way! October 24, 2008 at 1:35 PM
Liana commented: Probably nothing but I can't do much about anything now... being on the road... :) Thank you dear! October 24, 2008 at 7:39 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com