Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Monday, October 20, 2008

Ashley and Hunter's Engagement Session

Last Friday, I photographed Ashley and Hunter at the place where he popped the question: Piedmont Park. It was raining ALL morning and they were SUCH great sports and were ALL about making it work, despite the rain.


We started off under the tent at Park Tavern so we could be sure to get in some "dry" pictures before venturing out into the rain.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Ashley is like me and LOVES to dance and I must say Hunter did a great job leading her into some spins and dips.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Then we grabbed our umbrellas and headed out into the park
Photobucket


Hunter proposed to her at an area near the lake - viewable by the gazebo - so we headed there for some more pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket


I always like to take some individual shots too during engagement sessions - here's one of my favorites of Ashley.
Photobucket

Love this shot of them on the gazebo through the moss
Photobucket

We stopped at the playground for a few fun shots too... they got pretty soaked from this!
Photobucket


As we were walking back to our cars after the shoot was done, I caught a few pics of them walking across the bridge... love that the lights were turned on even though it was the middle of the day!
Photobucket



Thanks Ashley and Hunter for an amazing session - I'm very much looking forward to photographing your wedding next year!!

2 comments:

Unknown commented: The gazebo images are HOT!!!!!!!!! October 21, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Mike commented: Nice ones!! I love shooting in the rain, very romantic! October 21, 2008 at 12:17 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com