Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Sunday, November 23, 2008

KImberly B is now Kimberly D!

Can you believe I actually DID NOT photograph a wedding I was at/in?? I realized about half-way through the reception that I'd failed to go back to the main house where the gals had gotten ready to grab my camera... and MISSED my chance to get some more shots of Kimberly and Jason's wedding! Ugg!

Well, I DID grab just a few in the getting ready room... here's one of Kimberly putting on her veil and then taking a look for the first time in the mirror all done up. It was quite the emotional moment!

Photobucket

Everything turned out beautifully and I can't wait to link up some of their official pics when they are up! Sara and Brandy did a great job I'm sure!

1 comments:

Anonymous commented: What made it so great was the fact that my best friend helped make it so special! I couldn't have done it without you! I AM SERIOUS! I was in such a frenzy you kept me sane!

I hope I can return the favor in April Miss Liana!

Mrs. Kim!
November 29, 2008 at 7:35 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com