Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jessica and John's Extended Engagement Session

I'm so excited for these two! Jessica and I met a few years ago when we both traveled to Brazil for a mission trip. We became quick friends, and she is one of what I call my "goofy" friends because when you get the two of us together, there's NO stopping the nonsense and giggles. I'll spare my blog readers endless recounts of our late-night (oh and during the day too) antics!

We actually did the first part of their engagement session about a month ago. They brought Michael, the handsome pup that is SUCH a doll... well, they call him "bear" also. I've gotten to know Michael pretty well on road-trips home and even seen him catch a football in his front paws!

The SECOND part of their session we went on a double date to No Mas Cantina this past weekend and shot some more urban pics around the area then went for dinner.

I've got a gazillion things to do before leaving town tomorrow AM, so I'll let the pictures do the talking:



PART I

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


PART II

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

RachelA commented: These are beautiful! I love the first one, oh that light!! December 11, 2008 at 11:28 AM
The Memory Journalists commented: Love the pictures with the dog! Great job! December 18, 2008 at 11:02 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com