Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Out of Office until Tuesday December 16th

We're down in FL now a stone's throw from Downtown Disney after a long long drive (also due in part to my detour to Tampa to pick up my new 5D Mark II!!) Yeah!

I may or may not be posting updates along the way but I will be turning off the email and not checking the office line except for emergencies. Vacation time!!

This trip is a surprise as Mikey's Christmas gift since one of our favorite things to do together is travel. I seem to have a hard time surprising him though. I still have a surprise or two up my sleeve (but he can probably guess since it's obvious now that we're in the Disney-area!!) We'll see...

 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com