Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Sunday, March 29, 2009

ATTENTION: OFFICES CLOSED Tuesday thru Tuesday

Attention clients: Our offices will be CLOSED Tuesday March 31 - Tuesday April 7th as we're all headed out for our own destination wedding next weekend.

I will have VERY limited and sporadic email access for the month of APRIL and will NOT be checking my regular email accounts during this time. If it's an emergency, please email liana at lianaphotography.com (NEW email address!) and Sara will be able to help you out. Sara will be checking this account once a day M-F starting April 7th. If you leave a voicemail or send us messages via Facebook, Twitter, or Email... we probably will not get it until May. I hope to blog if time allows, and that's about it!

Thank you to my AMAZING clients who have been so wonderful about working with us to get things wrapped up earlier, and a HUGE thanks to Sara for everything she's been helping with!

This is the first time in my TEN years of business I will be away for a whole month, and it hasn't been easy preparing to leave. I owe a lot to those who are watching over things for us while we're gone getting married and on our honeymoon, and gone teaching abroad.

2 comments:

Unknown commented: We closed all December 2008 so Erik and I could honeymoon and Mike and his wife could have a baby. I"m thinking of making it a yearly thing ... you might, too. ;)

Best wishes!
April 1, 2009 at 9:12 AM
Unknown commented: great photos! April 8, 2009 at 11:30 AM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com