Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Behind the Scenes from Our Wedding: Getting Ready

I've got SOOO much to post about our own wedding. Pictures, reviews, stories, videos... but since I'm waiting to gather everything to do a more complete review... I figured I'd share some snippets in the meantime.

I love this behind-the-scenes pic because
a) it's hilarious how much photo/video coverage we had for our VERY small wedding and shows some of our awesome vendors in action
b) I'm caught wearing my Uggs... classic... so ugly, but so me! Haha

Sara was a guest at our wedding but couldn't help herself and shot as many pictures as she would shooting a wedding with me! Haha. We've had some fun going through her images this past week.

She took this picture of me getting ready - with our photographer Jessica Claire (love how it looks like she's hiding in the bushes - haha!), and videographer Joshua Smith of Cinematic Bride, and hair/makeup artist Nicole DeAnne fixing me up right.



Eddie and his amazing wife were with Mikey at the Maison 140 while the guys were getting ready then everyone came together for our first look. Jessica and Josh both also brought another shooter with them so there were 5 photographers and 2 videographers total in action! Stay tuned for more pics...

3 comments:

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) commented: Love the Uggs! I never did get to see you sport 'em, but this shot really helps round out the day in my mind. : ) May 15, 2009 at 4:08 PM
Unknown commented: Very cool! I'm looking forward to the rest of the stories and photos. May 15, 2009 at 5:27 PM
Laura commented: Congratulations Liana!! Your wedding was so beautiful, and you looked stunning!! I looked through Jessica's blog too...Amazing Photographs!! :) May 26, 2009 at 3:16 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com