Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dan and Leeann's Fabulous Fox Theater Wedding: Part II of II

Yesterday I posted the pictures from the first look and happenings right before Dan and Leeann's wedding at Cathedral of Christ the King here in Atlanta, GA. Today, I'll continue with pictures of the ceremony and their reception at the Fabulous Fox Theater.



Mike captured these images of Leeann and her dad at the start of the ceremony, while I took position inside the sanctuary


The church was fairly dark and we almost never use flash during a ceremony - but I really like how these images turned out


Here comes the Bride


Dan watches her come down the aisle...








Mike captured these next two images




After the ceremony, they went back into the sanctuary to sign the license.


Then it was on to the Fox Theater. Some of their reception details


There were no other events at the Theater that evening, so we had full reign to take pictures wherever we wanted. Unfortunately the air conditioning was turned off in the other parts of the building, so we had to be super-quick. It was as hot as a sauna!


The first dance


Love this shot of Leeann's dad tearing up the dance floor...


...and the ladies grooving to their own tune.


Thank you Dan and Leeann (and your families) for making us feel so welcome and for choosing us to document your big day, rain or shine.

 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com