Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happening This Week

Ahhhh... when do I ever stop being behind in blogging!?? LOL. June was supposed to be my month for catching up on big projects like the new website and figuring out when the next Boot Camps will be... but alas LOTS of last-minute things always come up. It's SOO good to be booked up, I'm just in desperate need of help!!

This week:

- Dana has come to my rescue and is diving in head-first getting trained and helping me with the day-to-day operations.

- two amazing weddings and a few fun engagement sessions to blog.

- dad is in town so we may have a belated Father's Day cookout on the back deck

- I'm super excited to meet and photograph the baby twin girls of a wedding client from over two years ago!

- another meeting with my savvy accountant/bookkeeper to get the new system set up finished

- doing a private consultation/class for a super talented portrait photographer who's flying into Atlanta later this week

- hosting a dinner party here for my Spain Mission Trip group

Since posts are more fun with pictures, here's some from around the house lately...



Two little bundles of love, cuddling together on the back deck.


A quick 5D Mark II lesson and lens-testing session with my friend Leigh. She's smart and is trying out different lenses before purchasing.


Grace got Mikey a perfect gift... an electric fly swatter for when she lets bugs get in the house from the back deck and can't reach high enough to get them herself. Don't worry - no batteries in it yet - she's just sniffing and rubbing up against it.


Mikey's Birthday Breakfast on the back deck last Friday. We had waffles and bacon. Fake-bacon for me, really crispy bacon for Mike!


3 comments:

Unknown commented: Come to Kansas for a BBC! I'd love to host you!!!! June 23, 2009 at 5:22 PM
Jasmine commented: Ever since meeting you, I SWEAR by fake bacon...love it! :)
xoxo
June 25, 2009 at 3:30 PM
Unknown commented: I DESPERATELY wish our kitties would snuggle together!! Cleveland just chases and swats Fluffy. In return, she hisses and hides from him. June 28, 2009 at 10:50 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com