Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tammy's Bridal Portraits

In February I traveled up to North Carolina to photograph Tammy and Jon's Engagement Session and on that same day we also did a High Fashion Bridal Session with Tammy. Since their wedding was just over a week ago, and Jon has now seen his gorgeous bride, I'm now able to share these pictures.

Tammy makes my job as a photographer VERY easy and her parents are such sweethearts and came along to help location scout, position and carry her train, and drive us from one location to the next.

We started off near this lake that had a dangerous and gorgeous set of rocks just in front of a waterfall. Tammy was a trouper and climbed anywhere I requested.









I loved the painted ceiling of this porch on the nearby rec house that overlooked the lake


Next we headed towards a small walking bridge, and the wind picked up her veil for some awesome pictures.










For the second part of the session we headed into town center for a few pics including a quick stop to the railroad tracks.










Love the shoes!





And last, but not least, this awesome rusted-wall background. Not sure why but this ended up being one of my favorite images from the session - a sample canvas is being made as we speak.



Thanks Tammy for an amazing session and again, congratulations!

2 comments:

Emilie commented: Love the red shoes!! Those are killer shoes!!!!
Gorgeous bride!!!
June 3, 2009 at 2:19 PM
Bethany Murphy commented: These are AMAZING and that last image is to die for :) Way to rock it big time!!! June 17, 2009 at 1:27 AM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com