Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Laura and Mark are Married!

Last weekend Laura and Mark were married at Mt.Paran Church of God in Atlanta, GA with a reception following at the Cobb Galleria.

They have such and amazing story how they came together at the perfect time - when Mark had turned it over finding his wife to God and Laura had just moved to Atlanta and also was at the same point. Their ceremony was one of the most emotional ones I think we've witnessed. You know that moment when the groom first sees his bride walking down the aisle? Even though we did a first look with Laura and Mark earlier in the day, I must say that moment during the ceremony was JUST as emotion-filled. WOW.

We had a team of four of us covering this event as it was rather large. Dana who is working with me this summer came along as did Scott who teamed up with Mike.

Now for the pictures to tell the story, starting with their first look.



















Mike captured this one at the same time I captured the photograph above. The following image is Scott's.






























There are SOOOO many other pictures I wanted to blog - it would take up five posts!! To see more, check out their client page where you can see their slideshow and album too!!

Laura and Mark, it was a huge honor to be there to document this day for you and your families! We wish you the best of luck in your new adventures together in California!

4 comments:

OksanaJordan commented: Beautiful..Love your work and your blog. July 21, 2009 at 1:12 AM
Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) commented: Love these, Liana! And I gotta say...Laura launched that bouquet! : ) August 1, 2009 at 3:22 AM
amanda thiessen commented: these are so great! love the last shot and the way you captured their love and joy!! August 10, 2009 at 1:26 AM
Renee Bell commented: that cake is awesome!!!!!! August 25, 2009 at 2:11 AM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com