Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Saturday, July 18, 2009

What Changing Names and the death of my MacBook Pro have in common...

What does Changing Names and the death of my MacBook Pro have in common??

(Part of) the cause of my silence on Liana's Bananas lately!!

I have LOTS of stuff to blog including:

- Three Awesome Weddings
- Adventure Portrait Session
- Portraits of one of my favorite wedding client's TWIN girls!
- StudioWed happenings
- How I added 5 lbs to our waistlines since we got married and spoiled my hubby rotten with hearty meals
- How to create a emergency back up plan for when your computer burns your hand, then dies!
- Why it's good to pick a business name that you don't have to change when you get married and change your name.
- How to make a jalapeno plant and herb garden grow 3-feet in three weeks
- Recipe for my new "secret sauce" that me and Mikey put on everything now!
- Pics from Jessica and John's wedding that we'll be capturing in a few hours here on St.Simons Island

While my name change is still in limbo, l and I do not have a computer to use (and must beg Mikey for use of his).... business goes on and blogging shall too!

1 comments:

Unknown commented: Yeah, Name changing is a PITA. I did a story for a local magazine about all the places you have to change it. It's UNRAEAL how many places your name exists ... and that you can't just change your SSN and that's it. Ya know? July 19, 2009 at 3:49 PM
 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com