Hi, my name is Liana Lehman. Thanks for visiting my personal photo news blog that we fondly refer to as 'liana's bananas' thanks to my childhood nickname and tendency to post about crazy, fun happenings.

I'm extremely blessed to be doing what God has called me to do - helping others achieve the impossible and experience the beauty about them always!

I hope to share my adventures through this blog -- including my more recent 101 in 1001 challenge!

liana_lehman

This is a place for me to post all the latest happenings in my world - whether it be recent images from destination weddings and lifestyle portrait shoots, something silly that's going on, and even some personal stuff.

If you're an entrepreneur or professional photographer, the BananasEDU blog is full of biz topics. Check out the links above and below for access to all our sites.

It puts a smile on my face to hear your thoughts so comment away and leave your links!

WeddingPhotographyLifestylePortraitsArt4SalelianaTV
photographer

Friday, August 21, 2009

BIG Event this Sunday - StudioWed Grand Opening & Inspired Bride

The Atlantan Brides and StudioWed Atlanta cordially invite you to

THE INSPIRED BRIDE

an interactive bridal event at StudioWed

Sunday, August 23rd, 4:00pm-7:00pm


Register to attend at http://studiowed.eventbrite.com/



We will be there - look for our stuff in the back of the studio, and look for ME outside!! We'll be running the crazy-bananas photo area! Come have a run through to see all the fabulous tables our vendors designed together, have a tasting of cake and catering, and some tasty cold beverages... then come by and get crazy with pictures!

Hope to see you Sunday! Don't forget to register - we're booked up and JUST released a few more openings!

 

Lianas Bananas - Archive

Be Social with Liana's Bananas!

Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com